Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

Again - late post - We did this the weekend (Sunday) after Thanksgiving. Actually the day after we went to see the Grinch Ice Exhibit.

Brody is definitely my decorator. He got me in gear for Halloween the 1st of October and was the ring-leader on getting out the tree. Thankfully, they can read the 'map' (instructions) and could put the tree together all by themselves this year while I got out the other boxes.





Clearly Sophie was just a spectator - which is probably for the best!



Now, a few days later Sophie was 'helping' me wrap some presents and she was way more interested in the bows. She wanted herself wrapped, so I obliged and put her under the tree!








Now - the fun, fun event of trying to get a decent shot for a Christmas card.





you know, I just noticed that Ethan was ready in all of these shots - is it because he is older, minds better, or is quite the ham?
Oh, the stress of it all . . . .

No comments: